We have become the leading entity subservient in offering PLB Ducts. Made up of High-Density Polyethylene material, these ducts comes with a special lubricated compound on Inner Side for Conveying Optical Fiber cables with extremely low friction. These PLB Ducts are generally demanded to house the sensitive nerves of Information technology i.e. optical fibers. Not only this, features like low coefficient of friction, temperature resistance, environment stress crack resistance, ultraviolet (UV) protection makes these ducts more demanding in the market.
- Size Range: 32/26 mm, 40/33 mm, 50/42 mm
- Color: Orange, Green, Brown, Blue, Black or as per Customers requirements.
- Available in Coils upto 1000 Meters Length.
- Available as per TEC Specifications or Customers requirements
- Material : Permanently lubricated HPDE Telecom Ducts are manufactured with the superior grade of High-Density Polyethylene materials. HDPE pipes manufactured meets all the requirements of TEC Specifications as well as IS 4984-1995.
- Lubrication : Permanently lubricated HDPE Telecom Ducts have special lubricated compound on Inner Side for Conveying Optical Fiber cables with extremely low friction. Coefficient of Friction between the inside of the HDPE Duct and the outside of the inserted communication cable does not exceed 0.06. Properties of Lubricant are Its strongly locked into HDPE. It has same physical/mechanical properties as HDPE except low Coefficient of Friction value which is less than 0.06. Its evenly distributed around the bore and along the length of duct. Does not react with water, hence it is possible to clean the duct by water stream in case of any obstruction/accident. Have same frictional properties during life of the duct.